Friday, September 23, 2011

Mommy Introduciton

My name is La'Daska and I'm a mom of 3. I wanted to start this blog as way to vent about being a mom. Sometimes its hard to get the truth from your other mom friends but I want to start this as a way to tell mommy secrets that most moms refuse to tell you.

Being honest with yourself plays a significant role in being a mom, wife, girlfriend, friend, etc. Once you start being honest with your emotions and express the way you truly feel inside, being a mom becomes much easier. Sometimes, We tend to lie to ourselves to get us through the days, weeks, months and sometimes years but the longer we hold on to those lies of emotions, the longer it takes us to get back to the way we used to be.

With Mom 2 Mom, I plan to take you on the journey of motherhood. The ups and downs, the pitfalls you may run into, and mistakes to watch out for but I also plan to share joyous and exciting moments of being a mother. Sometimes it helps to know that you are not alone in this thing called motherhood.

So I look forward to sharing some information with you and take you on the journey with me as I find my way back to me.

Stay tuned,

La'Daska

No comments:

Post a Comment